Sunday, September 6, 2009

At EKU Once Again . . .

So I haven't posted in a WHILE. But Lucy is starting to blog again, and I often feel guilty about not updating my wellness blog, so I'm going to make more of an effort. Was that a run-on sentence?

I back at EKU (home? or black hole?) again. As I walk around campus I feel nostalgic and comfortable. I have decided to attend there instead of Bluegrass because the Nursing program does offer a two-year RN option and I will save lots of gas not driving to Lexington. I initially thought EKU's only RN option was 4 years.

I'm spending all but one class in the Moore Science building this semester. Not the place I would have chosen to take most of my time. Science has never been my strong point. Although Ellen, Lucy's mother, made a very good point the other day. It may not be that I struggle with science, but that I find so many other things easy. Therefor, I actually have to study to get an A in my science classes. I'm trying to adjust to that prospect. Right now I have a Chemistry teacher who knows her chemistry but doesn't know how to teach it, so I'm relying on 100% self-study for that. But my physiology class, which I thought would be harder, has a GREAT teacher who makes the concepts seem simple. I'm actually enjoying it. Okay, enough about science.

No comments:

Post a Comment